St. Louis Marriage
Copy Fees and Payment Method
- Money Order, Cashier's Check,
or Business Check made out to:
Recorder of Deeds
- No Personal Checks
- ATMs on First Floor, City
same floor as Recorder and Registrar
Room 104 (License Collector)
Room 109 (Collector of Revenue)
Uncertified Copy Fee
"for genealogical purposes only"
- $5.00 Per Marriage Contract Copy
Certified Copy Fee
- $12.00 Per Marriage Contract Copy
The above posted fees apply to marriage contracts consisting of three or fewer pages. Most marriage contracts are two to three pages. In the event that the marriage contract you order is more than three pages, you will be contacted regarding the additional per page fee.
Where do Marriage Record Certified Copy Fees go?
- $7.00 of every $12.00 goes to Missouri Children's Trust Fund
- $5.00 of every $12.00 goes to
City of St. Louis General Revenue Fund