What to Bring,
What Not to Bring
When You Visit the
St. Louis City Recorder and Registrar Archives
- Pencils and Paper.
- Cash or ATM card, in case you decide to purchase copies. The Recorder and Registrar Office does not accept personal checks and is not able to process credit card or debit card payments at this time.
- We suggest that you bring a sweater. The Archives temperature is kept low to benefit the records and computers.
- We suggest that you bring Completed Archives Search and/or Copy Forms. Whether you are visiting us to do your own research or purchase copies, to better organize your research and save time, we encourage you to print, complete, and bring with you our Forms.
Customer Briefcases, Backpacks, Bags, and Purses will be
placed in a locker, along with any of the below
- No Pens or Markers
- No Beverages, Food, Snacks, or Candy
- No Cell Phone Use
- No Cameras, Scanning Devices, or Copiers