Thank You For Your Service
- The recorded copy will be kept in a secure location as a record closed to the public.
- Should the need arise, you or your surviving spouse will be issued a Certified Copy at no charge in a timely manner.
- Military Discharges recorded with Missouri and Illinois Recorders of Deeds are closed records.
- Discharges are not available for genealogy or other research purposes
- A copy of a Military Discharge may be made only for the Veteran, surviving spouse, and certain third parties defined by State law.
World War I
Veterans Pension Records
Veterans Records and Military History Resources for Genealogists
and Historical Researchers