I. Your Use of stlouiscityrecorder.org
You agree to access and use stlouiscityrecorder.org only for lawful purposes. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any and all laws, statutes, rules and regulations pertaining to your use of stlouiscityrecorder.org. By accessing stlouiscityrecorder.org, you agree that you will not:
- A. Use stlouiscityrecorder.org to commit a criminal offense or to encourage others to engage in any conduct which would constitute a criminal offense;
- B. Use stlouiscityrecorder.org in a way to give rise to civil liability or encourage others to engage in any conduct which would give rise to civil liability;
- C. Use stlouiscityrecorder.org to impersonate other parties or entities;
- D. Use stlouiscityrecorder.org to upload any content that contains a software virus, "Trojan Horse" or any other computer code, files, or programs that may alter, damage, or interrupt the functionality of stlouiscityrecorder.org or the hardware or software of any other person who accesses stlouiscityrecorder.org;
- E. Upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise transmit any materials that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or contractual relationship;
- F. Alter, damage, or delete any content posted on stlouiscityrecorder.org;
- G. Disrupt stlouiscityrecorder.org or its servers or networks in any way; or
- H. Claim a relationship with or represent any business, association, or other organization with which you are not authorized to claim such a relationship or to represent.
II. Intellectual Property
Service marks and trademarks contained in or displayed on stlouiscityrecorder.org, and the contents of linked sites operated by third parties, are the property of their respective owners (which may be the St. Louis City Recorder and Registrar). All other design, information, text, graphics, images, pages, interfaces, links, software, and other items and materials contained in or displayed on stlouiscityrecorder.org, and the selection and arrangements thereof, are the property of the St. Louis City Recorder and Registrar. All rights are reserved.
stlouiscityrecorder.org contains links to other sites on the Internet that are operated by parties other than the St. Louis City Recorder and Registrar. The St. Louis City Recorder and Registrar does not imply approval of the listed destinations, warrant the accuracy of any information set out in those destinations, or endorse any opinions expressed therein. Like stlouiscityrecorder.org, all other websites operate under the auspices and at the direction of their respective owners who should be contacted directly with questions regarding the content of those sites.
- A. stlouiscityrecorder.org and all materials contained on it are distributed and transmitted “as is” and “as available” without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose with respect to the quality, content, accuracy, completeness, currency, freedom from interruption, freedom from computer virus, freedom from errors or omissions, non-infringement of content placed on stlouiscityrecorder.org (whether by the St. Louis City Recorder and Registrar or a Third Party) including any of the design, information, text, graphics, images, pages, interfaces, links, software, or other materials and items contained in or displayed on stlouiscityrecorder.org.
- B. The St. Louis City Recorder and Registrar is not responsible for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages (regardless of whether they were foreseeable that may arise from the use of, or the inability to use, stlouiscityrecorder.org and/or the materials contained on stlouiscityrecorder.org whether the materials contained on stlouiscityrecorder.org are provided by the St. Louis City Recorder and Registrar or a Third Party.
- C. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of stlouiscityrecorder.org or otherwise obtained through the use of stlouiscityrecorder.org is done at your own discretion and risk. You will be solely responsible for any damages to your computer system or other device or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- D. Changes are made periodically to laws and rules affecting the St. Louis City Recorder and Registrar and these changes may or may not be immediately reflected in the materials or information present on stlouiscityrecorder.org.
V. Miscellaneous Terms
- A. Nothing contained in or displayed on stlousicityrecorder.org or in these Terms constitutes or is intended to constitute legal advice by the St. Louis City Recorder and Registrar or any of its officers, employees, agents, attorneys, or representatives.
- B. You agree that if the St. Louis City Recorder and Registrar does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in the Terms (or which the St. Louis City Recorder and Registrar otherwise has under applicable law), such omission will not be taken to be a formal waiver of the St. Louis City Recorder and Registrar's rights and shall not be construed to be a modification of the Terms.
- C. If any court of competent jurisdiction rules that any provision of these Terms is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Terms without affecting the rest of the Terms. The remaining provisions of the Terms will continue to be valid and enforceable.
- D. The Terms, and your relationship with the St. Louis City Recorder and Registrar under the Terms, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of the State of Missouri. You agree that any and all claims asserted by or against the St. Louis City Recorder and Registrar arising under or related to the Terms shall solely be heard and determined either in the courts of the United States located in the City of St. Louis or in the courts of the State of Missouri located in the City of St. Louis.
- E. The St. Louis City Recorder and Registrar reserves the right to revise and otherwise change the Terms at any time and without notice. Any modification is effective immediately upon posting, unless otherwise stated. Your continued use of stlouiscityrecorder.org following the posting of any modification signifies your acceptance thereof. You should periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions of Use.
- F. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and the St. Louis City Recorder and Registrar with respect to your use of stlousicityrecorder.org and they supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and the St. Louis City Recorder and Registrar with respect to stlouiscityrecorder.org. The Terms shall be deemed to include all other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms contained in stlouiscityrecorder.org and its subpages; provided, however, that in the event of a conflict between such other terms and these Terms, these Terms shall control.