Weddings are performed by Judges of the 22nd Judicial Circuit (City of St. Louis) as a service to citizens at no cost on scheduled Fridays at 2:00pm in the Civil Courts Building, 10 No. Tucker Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63101. Couples planning to be married should come to the Court Administrator’s Office, Room 412, 4th floor of the Civil Courts Building, between 1:15pm and 1:30pm (registration ends at 1:45pm) on the Friday afternoon they wish to be married.
Couples must bring with them:
- Their Missouri Marriage License issued by the City of St. Louis Recorder of Deeds;
- Current Picture identification to prove that each person to be married is at least eighteen (18) years of age (examples of government-issued ID), a recent picture ID such as a valid (U.S.) State driver’s license, a valid (U.S.) State ID, or valid Passport;
- One of the two individuals to be remarried must provide proof of residency in the City of St. Louis (for example, a hard copy of a recent utility bill confirming their City residence address);
- Two witnesses who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age.
FACE MASKS ARE REQUIRED DURING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS AND WILL BE AT THE DISCRETION OF JUDGE(S) PERFORMING CEREMONIES.
No appointments will be made. Couples are limited to four guests. Weddings are scheduled on the following dates:
- November 17
- December 1
- December 15
Property Fraud Alert: Sign Up Today
How The Recorder of Deeds changed an unnamed boy's life
- How The Recorder of Deeds changed an unnamed boy’s lifeCity Office's Positive Story: A Name Triumphs Over Tragedy To get a closer look at this inspiring tale, watch the video here....
- No-Cost WeddingsWedding Information Wedding Information Weddings are performed by Judges of the 22nd Judicial Circuit (City of St. Louis) as a service to citizens at...
- Property Fraud Alert: Sign Up TodayProtect Your Property with Property Fraud Alert Protect Your Property with Property Fraud Alert Property Fraud Alert is an online subscription service offered to...